Monday, August 8, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Sunflower | Juliana Swanson

Happy Monday!
This is Juliana from the "A Day for Daisies" Design team with a card for you, today!

The image was colored with Copic and Shinhan brand markers.

I love how mischievous this little guy is!!  If you have any experiences with raccoons, you will understand!!  He seems to be looking at me saying "What!?!?" LOL!


This card features the super cute image, Pumpkin Patch Sunflower:

I hope you can join us for our current challenge: "#153 Use "School" Paper"
Our team is looking forward to see what  you create!

Happy Stamping,
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. I love their flowers! Absolutely gorgeous, I bought my bouquet of calla lilies for a dirt cheap price of 24 for 6 lilies. And I have never found such beautiful calls lilies before in this city. The Deliver Flowers were fresh and the colors were extremely vibrant.

    ReplyDelete