Saturday, December 3, 2016

Mama Dreams - Jen L

My friend Tammy is only a few days away from giving birth to her baby girl, whom she and her hubby have decided to call Hayley.  I chose to showcase this image from the A Day for Daisies store, and it's aptly named "Mama Dreams"


My card has the corners punched, and a peach coloured cardstock mat.  The embellishments are a sentiment, popped up on foam blocks and a portion of the flowers on the image, resized, coloured and popped up on foam blocks.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Jen Leeflang (Bugaboo DT)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Jen ~ your coloring is fabulous! Her hair radiates the light! Love those flower colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen your coloring is outstanding. Always love your work and this is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. thank you for sharing blog post with us.
    call girl wirral

    ReplyDelete